Administration > Administrative Clerk
As administrative talent, you are a valuable and multi-employable specialist. Use your skills for various purposes, starting from receptionist, through secretary and office clerk, to personal assistant. Your ability to handle a wide range of tasks and assignments makes you an indispensable part of every company.
Hone your administrative skills, and learn to organize meetings and communicate clearly with clients and colleagues alike. Improve your computer skills, and master simple accounting tasks. This practical course gives you everything you need to start using your new diploma and find work in your new field right away!
- Time and responsibility management
- The importance of an organized archive
- Checking invoices and payments
- Creating invoices, contracts and lists
- Professional communication techniques
- Writing business letters and e-mails
- Professional phone speak
- Maintaining customer contacts
- Accounting operation applications
- Microsoft Office
- Organizing and conducting meetings
- You can confidently run any administration.
- You can work with the most important Microsoft Office programs.
- Phone, mail, letter or face -to-face? You’re happy to contact and help clients
- You can smoothly organize meetings and prepare reports