Administration > HR Manager
A capable HR manager is the backbone of every company. Use your social skills and effective leadership techniques to motivate your colleagues and guide staff in the desired direction!
This practice-oriented home course teaches you to recognize talent, recruit and train people. Learn to make and follow training plans and create competence models.
Become the brilliant HR Manager every company needs. Sign up, and start now!
- What is a successful HR policy?
- Recruitment and selection
- Welcoming new employees
- Job classification
- Performance management and motivation
- Competence management
- Learning, learning trajectories and development
- Employee outflow
- Being able to set up an efficient recruitment process & execute;
- Being able to complete application and exit interviews correctly and professionally
- Being able to attract potential employees
- Being able to motivate existing employees and give them a sense of satisfaction
- Being able to deploy the right person in the right place