Healthcare & Welfare > Medical Professional
Are you a professional in the medical world? New discoveries are published daily in the field of health and medication. Those who are active in the sector, are best trained regularly to keep abreast of all developments.
This home course is divided into different chapters, each of which has a branch medical terminology. In this way all technical terms are always clearly arranged. No specialization is skipped in this course! This way you not only learn the newest terms, but you also refresh the necessary professional jargon.
Thanks to this course you process the material whenever you want. Ideal in combination with irregular working hours and long days. Order your course and boost your career!
- Medical terminology: the basics
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- The respiratory system
- The digestive system
- The musculoskeletal system
- The heart and relatives
- The female body
- Infectious diseases
- Freshen up your medical knowledge from A to Z
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology? You know everything about it!
- The respiratory system, digestive system and endocrinology no longer holds any secrets for you