Photography & Media > Graphic Designer
Does an image tell you more than a thousand words? People love photos, images, and visualizations. Photoshop is pretty much the most used image editing program in the world. Knowledge of this is a huge asset in the market, certainly in graphic or commercial functions. With this home course, you get to know Photoshop through and through!
The course goes through all the important tools of Photoshop. Advanced techniques such as photo retouch are also covered. That way you learn to design beautiful flyers, brochures, and catalogs quickly.
- The installation of Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to the interface
- The basics of image editing
- Color settings
- Basic and lens corrections
- Retouching, editing, sharpening and cropping
- Working with layers and masks
- Working with text
- Starting as a stand-alone Photoshop expert
- Expert use of the various Photoshop tools
- Professional retouching, editing and optimization of photos
- Transforming the wishes of a customer into a creative and surprising concept