Sports > Sports Coach
Do you have a passion for sports? Do you want to turn that passion into a profession? The demand for professional coaches increases every day. More and more people exercise at a high level. Just think of marathon runners or bodybuilders. To perform optimally, these athletes need intensive guidance.
In this course, you step into the heads of athletes and learn how to motivate them to achieve exceptional performances anytime and anywhere. You approach sports men and women individually and you also learn how to forge a group into a real team. Thanks to additional information about injury prevention and nutrition, you retrain to become a versatile sports coach.
- Your Future Opportunities as a Sports Coach
- Talent as the basis of a sports career
- Motivation, arousal and performance
- Tension, anxiety and stress
- Doping, medication and drugs in youth sports
- Group dynamics and development of sports teams
- Mental support for athletes
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Injury prevention among athletes
- The sports coach as manager
- The sports coach as communicator
- The sports coach as nutrition expert
- Recognizing, discovering and developing natural talent
- Knowing how to mentally and physically guide athletes before, during and after training
- Identify physical problems in time and prevent injuries
- Support a close team? You know perfectly how to handle this!